Tuesday 26 June 2012

QUOTES ABOUT LIFE PART 8

211 ) You live but once , you might as well be amusing . - Coco Chanel -
212 ) We are taught you must blame your father , your sisters , your brothers , the school , the teachers , but never blame yourself . It's never your fault . But it's always your fault , because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change . - Katharine Hepburn -
213 ) Live simply so others may simply live . - Mother Teresa -
214 )   -  أحمد خالد توفيق - إن المرأة تحب رجلها ليس لأنه أقوى الرجال، و لا أوسمهم، و لا أغناهم، بل لأنه هو.. بضعفه و قوته.. و الحب ليس - إستعراض قوة لكنه طاقة عطاء دافئة مستمرة
215 ) We cannot change the cards we are dealt , just how we play the hand . - Randy Pausch -
216 ) The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams . - Oprah Winfrey -
217 ) The real things haven't changed . It is still best to be honest and truthful , to make the most of what we have , to be happy with simple pleasures , and have courage when things go wrong . - Laura Ingalls Wilder -
218 ) When you consider things like the stars , our affairs don't seem to matter very much , do they ? - Virginia Woolf -
219 ) I want my kids to have the things in life that I never had when I was growing up . Things like beards and chest hair . - Jarod Kintz -
220 ) I can tell if two people are in love by how they hold each other's hands , and how thick their sanitation gloves are . - Jarod Kintz -


221 ) I don't want to achieve immortality through my work . I want to achieve immortality through not dying . - Woody Allen -
222 ) Paradoxically through it may seem , it is none the less true that life imitates art far more that art imitates life . - Oscar Wilde -
223 ) I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure . It's all a question of how I view my life . - Paulo Coelho -
224 ) Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life . - Bob Marley -
225 ) Why do they always teach us that it's easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves ? It's the hardest thing in the world , to do what we want . And it takes the greatest kind of courage . I mean , what we really want . - Ayn Rand -
226 ) I walk around the school hallways and look at the people . I look at the teachers and wonder why they're here . If they like their jobs . Or us . And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen . Not in a mean way . In a curious way . It's like looking at all the students and wondering who's had their heart broken that day , and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report due on top of that . Or wondering who did the heart breaking . And wondering why . - Stephen Chbosky -
227 ) Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue . Realize the strength , move on . - Henry Rollins -
228 ) ' This must be Thursday , ' said Arthur to himself , sinking low over his beer . ' I never could get the hang of Thursday .' - Douglas Adams -
229 ) Make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing , or been too hesitant to attempt . So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security , conformity , and conservation , all of which may appear to give on peace of mind , but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man and a secure future . The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure . They joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences , and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon , for each day to have a new and different sun . If you want to get more out of life , you must lose you inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy . But once you become unaccustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty . - Jon Krakauer -
230 ) Death is peaceful , life is harder . - Stephenie Mayer -



231 ) There are times to stay put , and what you want will come to you , and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself . - Lemony Snicket -
232 ) The aim of life is to live , and to live means to be aware , joyously , drunkenly , serenely , divinely aware . - Henry Miller -
233 ) Lost opportunities , lost possibilities , feelings we can never get back . That's part of what it means to be alive . But inside our heads , at least that's where I imagine it , there's a little room where we store those memories . A room like the stacks in this library . And to understand the working of our own heart we have to keep on making new reference cards . We have to dust things off every once in awhile , let in fresh air , change the water in the flower vases . In other words , you'll live forever in your own private library . - Haruki Murakami - 
234 ) ' Dear God , ' she prayed , ' Let me be something every minute of every hour of my life . Let me be gay , let me be sad . Let me be cold , let me be warm . Let me be hungry , have too much to eat . Let me be ragged or well dressed . Let me be sincere , be deceitful . Let me be truthful , let me be a liar . Let me be honorable and let me sin . Only let me be something every blessed minute . And when I sleep , let me dream all the time so that not one little piece of living is ever lost . ' - Betty Smith -
235 ) Who says life is fair , where is that written ? - William Goldman -
236 ) Your life is an occasion . Rise to it . - Suzanne Weyn -
237 ) Life was meant to be lived , and curiosity must be kept alive . One must never , for whatever reason , turn his back on life . - Eleanor Roosevelt -
238 ) Never be bullied into silence . Never allow yourself to be made a victim . Accept no one's definition of your life , but define yourself . - Harvey Fierstein -
239 ) That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire , kindled with rage and hatred . I have plenty of fire myself . What I need is the dandelion in the spring . The brightly yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction . The promise that life can go on , no matter how bad our losses . That it can be good again . And only Peeta can give me that . - Suzanne Collins -
240 ) Earth's crammed with heaven . But only he who sees , take off his shoes . - Elizabeth Barrett Browning -

No comments:

Post a Comment