Tuesday 19 June 2012

QUOTES ABOUT LIFE PART 4

91 ) Unbeing death isn't being alive . - E. E. Cummings -
92 ) A learning experience is one of those things that says , ' You know that thing you just did ? Don't do that . ' - Douglas Adams -
93 ) Life , he realize , was much like a song . In the beginning there is mystery , in the end there is confirmation , but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile . - Nicholas Sparks -
94 ) Don't you think it's better to be extremely happy for a short while , even if you lose it , than to be just okay for your whole life ? - Audrey Niffenegger - 
95 ) The more I see , the less I know for sure . - John Lennon - 
96 ) This is your life and its ending one moment at a time . - Chuck Palahniuk -
97 ) Live to the point of tears . - Albert Camus -
98 ) If my life is going to mean anything , I have to live it myself . - Rick Riordan -
99 ) No persons are more frequently wrong , than those who will not admit they are wrong . - Francois De La Rochefoucauld -
100 ) People aren't born good of bad . Maybe they're born with tendencies either way , but its the way you live your life that matters . - Cassandra Clare -




101 ) These woods are lovely , dark and deep , but I have promises to keep , and miles to go before I sleep , and miles to go before I sleep . - Robert Frost -
102 ) When I was 5 years old , my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life . When I went to school , they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up . I wrote down ' happy ' . They told me I didn't understand the assignment , and I told them they didn't understand life . - John Lennon -
103 ) That was the thing . You never got used to it , the idea of someone being gone . Just when you think it's reconciled , accepted , someone points it out to you , and it just hits you all over again , that shocking . - Sarah Dessen -
104 ) If I should ever die , God forbid , let this be my epitaph . The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music . - Kurt Vonnegut -
105 ) Why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time . My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future . Jonathan Safran Foer -
106 ) Simplicity , patience , compassion . These three is your greatest treasures . Simple in actions and thoughts , you return to the source of being . Patient with both friends and enemies , you accord with the way things are . Compassionate toward yourself , you reconcile all beings in the world . - Lao Tzu -
107 ) Life is for the living . Death is for the dead . Let life be like music . And death a note unsaid . - Langston Hughes -
108 ) The best index to a person's character is how he treats people who can't do him any good , and how he treats people who can't fight back . - Abigail Van Buren -
109 ) If you ask me what I came to do in this world , I , an artist , will answer you , I am here to live out loud . - Emile Zola -
110 ) The trouble is if you don't spend your life yourself , other people spend it for you . - Peter Shaffer - 




111 ) Once you had put the pieces back together , even though you make look intact , you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall . - Jodi Piscoult -
112 ) I'm killing time while I wait for life to shower me with meaning and happiness . - Bill Watterson -
113 ) People come , people go , they'll drift in and out of your life , almost like characters in a favorite book . When you finally close the cover , the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book , complete with new characters and adventures . Then you find yourself confusing on the new ones , not the ones from the past . - Nicholas Sparks -
114 ) I've got nothing to do today but smile . - Simon and Garfunkel -
115 ) The most wasted of all days is one without laughter . - E. E. Cummings -
116 ) The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing . If you can fake that , you've got it made . - Groucho Marx -
117 ) No matter how careful you are , there's going to be the sense you missed something , the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn't experience it all . There's that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you should've been paying attention . Well , get used to that feeling . That's how your whole life will feel some day . This is all practice . - Chuck Palahniuk -
118 ) Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage . - Anais Nin -
119 ) We can never judge the lives of others , because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation . It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path , but it's another to think that yours is the only path . - Paulo Coelho -
120 ) If you can't change your fate , change your attitude . - Amy Tan -

No comments:

Post a Comment