Wednesday 20 June 2012

QUOTES ABOUT LIFE PART 6

151 ) They say I'm old-fashioned , and live in the past , but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast ! - Dr. Seuss -
152 ) To live life , to love it even when you have no stomach for it and everything you held dear crumbles like burnt paper in your hands , your throat filled with the silt of it . When grief sits with you , its tropical heat thickening the air , heavy as water more fit for gills than lungs , when grief weights you like your own flesh only more of it , an obesity of grief , you think , how can a body withstand this ? Then you hold life like a face between your palms , a plain face , no charming smile , no violet eyes , and you say , yes , I will take you . I will love you , again . - Ellen Bass -
153 ) It may be unfair , but what happens in a few days , sometimes even a single day , can change the course of a whole lifetime . - Khaled Hosseini -
154 ) Let me be , was all I wanted . Be what I am , no matter how I am . - Henry Miller -
155 ) The true soldier fights not because he hate what is in front of him , but because he loves what is behind him . - G. K. Chesterton -
156 ) No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people . Oftentimes , we have no clue . Yet we push it just the same . - Jay Asher -
157 ) What makes big boobs and perkiness so attractive to boys ? I mean , really . Two round , mounds of fat and a fake smile . Yeah , winning attributes . - Gena Showalter -
158 ) Remember , the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself . Life's cruelest irony . - Douglas Coupland -
159 ) Your emotions are the slaves of your thoughts , and you are the slave to your emotions . - Elizabeth Gilbert -
160 ) At the time , my life just seemed to complete , and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves . - Chuck Palahniuk -




161 ) Living is easy with eyes closed . - John Lennon -
162 ) Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy . - Guillaume Apollinaire -
163 ) When I look in the mirror , I know I'm looking at someone who isn't sure she deserves to be loved at all . - Nicholas Sparks -
164 ) In the name of God , stop a moment , cease your work , look around you . - Leo Tolstoy -
165 ) A purpose of human life , no matter who is controlling it , is to love whoever is around to be loved . - Kurt Vonnegut -
166 ) You get what anybody gets , you get a lifetime . - Neil Gaiman -
167 ) If you're reading this , congratulations , you're alive . If that's not something to smile about , then I don't know what is . - Chad Sugg -
168 ) Maybe this world is another planet's hell . - Aldous Huxley -
169 ) People say that life is the thing , but I prefer reading . - Logan Pearsall Smith -
170 ) Remember , remember , this is now , and now , and now . Live it , feel it , cling to it . I want to become acutely aware of all I've taken for granted . - Sylvia Plath -




171 ) He allowed himself to be swayed by his conviction that human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them , but that life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves . - Gabriel Garcia Marquez -
172 ) I find out a lot about myself by sleeping . Dreams , they are who I am when I'm tired to be me . - Jarod Kintz -
173 ) When you find your path , you must not be afraid . You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes . Disappointment , defeat , and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way . - Paulo Coelho -
174 ) We do not grow absolutely , chronologically . We grow sometimes in one dimension , and not in another unevenly . We grow partially . We are relative . We are mature in one realm , childish in another . The past , present and future mingle and pull us backward , forward , or fix us in the present . We are made up of layers , cells , constellations . - Anais Nin -
175 )   - أحيانًا يساعدنا الآخرون بأن يكونوا فى حياتنا فحسب -  أحمد خالد توفيق
176 ) I'd learned that some things are best kept secret . - Nicholas Sparks -
177 ) The past has no power over the present moment . - Eckhart Tolle -
178 ) ' Was it hard ? ' I ask . ' Letting go ? ' . Not as hard as holding on to something that wasn't real . - Lisa Schroeder -
179 ) Some infinities are bigger than other infinities . - John Green -
180 ) Some people , they can't just move on , you know , mourn and cry and be done with it . Or at least seem to be . But for me , I don't know . I didn't want to fix it , to forget . It wasn't something that was broken . It's just , something that happened . And like that hole , I'm just finding ways , every day , of working around it . Respecting and remembering and getting on at the same time . - Sarah Dessen -

No comments:

Post a Comment